Saturday, June 20, 2009

:)

Oh yeah,
Smile :)
Smile so people wonder what your up to.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, definitely. Smile so they will most assuredly wonder (or worry) if they're the next person to find a frog in the pencil case, or trip in the bathroom, or wake up with a Sharpie-d face - well, maybe not that last one, but you get the gist. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more along the lines of 'I wonder why they're smiling?' but for good reasons, if i'm strolling down the street and see someone smiling I wonder why, the possibilities are as endless as infinity.
    I think smiles are like laughter and cold's, infectious.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Whenever I smile in the streets for no visible reason people always look at me like they're wary of me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?
    Some people are just rude but like every time I get on a bus I smile and say 'hi' to the driver they smile and look happy.

    ReplyDelete